Xump 2 ~Back To Space~
The game was orinally meant to be a simple port of the Xump - The Final Run by Retroguru. Ultimately it became a sequel.
It was presented at the Revision 2017 in the Game Compo, that it won (at my own surprise).
A more complete and polished version was released in 2021. At first a cartridge version, then the free version.
I released later an Alternative Edition, “AE”, more like i wished to released it.
- 48 levels with extras to unlock
- SRAM save system
- Region free
- Optimized for 60 Hz and 50 Hz
- 128 levels
- Password system
- Region free
- Optimized for 60 Hz only (it performs at slower speed on 50 Hz console)
- Scoring system with multiplier
- Extra to discover
- Platform : Sega Megadrive/Genesis
- Genre : Puzzle game
- Release year : 2021
- Status : Complete
- Language : English
- Development : C (SGDK v1.34)
- Code : Florent Veroce (x7r)
- Graphics, character design : Christian Damm (Ragnarok)
- Music : Jakub Szelag (AceMan)
- Sound Effects : Andrew Lemon (ne7)
- Level design, beta-test : Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote)
- Beta-test : Denny Müller (Mulle)
Your main task is to clean all dissolving tiles on several single-screen levels by simply stepping on them, one by one. Few fields are secured with mines and need a double tap. Mines can be blown up when passing by or disarmed by Xump when staying on this specific field for a short moment. Certainly the mission sounds easier than it will be.